Dogs and Humans have been friends for thousands of years. Evolving alongside almost every great leader of modern history. The responsibility of a good dog is essential to any entrepreneur and here’s why..
- Dogs help you make critical decisions fast. Clean the poop, or answer the phone?!?
- They keep you on your toes. Your mind will always stay sharp with a canine around.
- Pack Mentality – There is much to learn about leadership from studying the pack mentality of dogs in particular.
- They listen to all your problems without complaining.
- Dogs in the office are proven to reduced work-related stress.
- Fact: Customers love dogs.
- Dominance is not leadership.
- Treats ($$) are a good incentive, but they are not the only thing your dog wants from you as they also need discipline from dog training classes.
- Sometimes you need to just laugh. Dogs make that happen daily.
- Need an excuse to take a walk and clear your mind? Woof.
- Greeting Ceremonies – Dogs are happy to see you no matter what. Worst day ever? Lick, Lick, Lick, it’s all better.
- Dogs are always there when you need them the most. Always.
As an entrepreneur with a dog, do you feel this is accurate? Verify what I’m thinking with a comment 🙂
Citation Credit: veterinary mobile software