Online Marketing Resources
Throughout the years, I’ve come across helpful tools to make my life easier in my quest to Always Be Upgrading. This is my opportunity to share with you what I’ve found that works and maybe, it will help you (like it’s helped me) to ABU.
Disclosure: Please be aware some of the links below are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn a small commission if you decide to make a purchase or utilize their services.
DreamHost – Affordable web hosting is the cornerstone to anyone looking to make money online. With so many options available it can be overwhelming. I’ve used DreamHost for over 10+ years now on a variety of projects and can honestly say they represent an ABU mentality. Their monthly newsletter lets you know what new awesome features they’ve added this month at no cost to you.
- Peek – Get (3) real people a month to criticize your website, or app every month for FREE. This service will blow you away!
- CodeCanyon – Buy/Sell a variety of things including Apps, WordPress Themes, Graphics, and lots more. Incredibly affordable and extremely high quality.
- Fiverr – Anything you could imagine for $5/each. Beware, there’s a lot of trash on this site. However, there are LOTS of hidden gems. You could also sell your own talents here for $5 at a time.
- MailChimp – Secret sauce of e-mail marketing. Over the years I’ve made lots of money thanks to this little Chimp. E-mail is the best way to connect with your customers.
- AllTheFreeStock – Thousands of free stock images, sounds, and videos. All in one simple place.
- SlickDeals – Find out about the latest deals.
- FatWallet – Get cash rebates for pretty much anything you buy online.
- RetailMeNot – Find a Coupon/Promo Code for almost any website out there.
- Ibotta App – Save even more on your groceries and small purchases around town. When you sign-up use referral code “7xmgq” to score a bonus!
Bonus Tip: Use all of these websites together to save up to 90% on things you buy across the web! Oh, and don’t forget the credit card points 😉
- Ooma – $4/month for unlimited home phone service. Similarly cheap plans for small businesses. (Read My Ooma Review)
Like all upgrades in life, they need to be measurable. Which is why I prefer these simple, focused, and measurable workouts.
- Hundred Push-Ups – Gets you to do 100 Pushups in 6 weeks.
- TwoHundred Sit-Ups – Same concept but 200 Situps in 6 weeks.
- TwoHundred Squats – How about 200 Squats in 6 weeks?
- TwoHundred Lunges – Lunges are fun, do 200 in 6 weeks!
- Twenty Pull-Ups – Those were easy – can you do 20 pullups in 6 weeks?
- OneFifty Dips – Do 150 dips easy in 6 weeks.
Hint: Combine all 6 of these programs into a weekly program and you’ll get ripped up in 6 weeks, guaranteed! Combined, they typically take less than 30 minutes a day.
Life In General
- ProductHunt – People ask, how do you know about everything new? This. This is how.
- Reddit – You’re probably on Reddit by now, but it’s an invaluable resource for everything in life. From recipes to advice, you can always find someone on Reddit who’s interested in the same thing you are.
– /r/entrepreneur – Fantastic advice and inspiration for entrepreneurs of all types.
- SmartPassiveIncome – Pat Flynn reveals his income monthly and inspires you to make more than him.
- QuickSprout – Neil Patel breaks down Online Marketing and makes it his bitch.
Have any suggestions? Let me know in the comments, and I’ll consider adding them to my list!